Thursday, June 24, 2010

Snot bubbles

Itchy has a cold. This is him at the vet this morning. He had been wheezing and making sounds like he had a squeeky toy in his throat, sneezing violently and not eating. Not even hissing when I picked him up. So you know that he feels yucky if he's not hissing. So I took him to the vet, the lovely vet that sees Mulder, and he promptly had a violent sneezing attack that made him look like Elvis while blowing snot bubbles. Definately a cold she said. She's so nice.
He got fluids sub-q (under his skin) and some stuff I got to try to make him take. Luckily, he's not feeling well, so instead of landing me in the ER with another tetanus shot and antibiotics, he just blew more snot bubbles at me.

And yes, I did take my camera to the vet for the sole purpose of taking his picture and blogging about it. So??????

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Sorry to hear that Itchy isn't feeling 100%. Nothing worse for Kitty Mom when baby is feeling poorly!

And, I would take my camera too! Mostly I always forget it.

Mulderknitter said...

I've been trying to remember the camera! Nothing worse than not being able to share those extra special moments!