Friday, July 31, 2009

Cat Poop Contest


I'm thinking of finding out if there is a contest out there for the amount of cat poop accumulated. I think I would win. Seriously, how much do cats need to poop? I don't poop that much, I don't think I know anyone that does. And if they do, gosh, that's a problem.

Take a look at the pic. We are getting there. Mulder is on the table, Dexter is on the chair, and if you look close you can see ears peeking in the window. All 3 in close proximity. Itchy has definitely warmed to Dexter, and Dexter back. Not so much hissy anymore. Mulder, on the other hand, is a question. He's playing it like he doesn't care, laying on the table and such, but the other night he had a wonderful episode of explosive diarrhea that he couldn't make it to the potty in time and left in a trail from the hall to under the bed. The vet said it's nerves. The vet that loves the crap out of Mulder and was actually examining Dexter at the time. She said to give it time. Fine. but no more explosive diarrhea for me please and thank you.

Oh, and if you have any ideas on how to pay attention to 3 attention hogging cats (no stand-offishness for us no sir) at the same time, please leave a post. Dexter is at this moment attacking the cursor on the screen.

I am knitting. I think. I cast on for a shawl 5 times. there are only 5 cast on stitches, but Itchy and Dexter thought it was great fun to chase the Malabrigo.

Yes, I bought more Malabrigo. Me and Crafty Planet have the understanding that if they buy Malabrigo, I will bring it home. And they had a new colorway. And I had a gift certificate for buying (not telling how much) a certain amount at their store. Not that I used that on yarn or anything. I bought the store t-shirt. Because I already own the sweatshirt. And the sweatshirt was worn 3 days this week and is dirty.

Gotta have SOMETHING to wear

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I think my two cats could rival your three in the cat poop dept. Wanna make a friendly bet? I have some Malabrigo for you if you win!

Mulderknitter said...

It's on girl!