Saturday, July 4, 2009

no xmas knitting yet

I know I said I was starting, but I got sidetracked. I decided I didn't have enough to do with the overtime at work and the pet snuggles and the midwest babies, that I would join the oddball shawls and knit more stockings this year for xmas.
Oh, and I kinda want to make a ton more of my big fishy cat toys and try to sell them on commission to Crafty Planet.
Ummmm... some help here? What the hoohaa am I thinking?
I guess I've got quite a bit of a hankering for doing the stuff I love, like knitting and sewing, instead of the other crap that I pretend to give a crap about but really don't. Like cleaning and work. Yea, I like my job. It's great as far as jobs go, if you HAVE to have a job. But I'd really rather not. So I think that with the stress of the job and the looming overtime and work, I'm trying to compensate by adding more to my fun things list. The problem being there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for both. So one has to give.
Guess which?

No comments: