Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Brownies!


The oddball leader afghan trade has started. There are 7 of us all participating in creating each other our very own afghans. I sent mine off, and got Holly's today. All I can say is that girl knew that chocolate is good. very very good.

I can also tell you that for the 1st time in years I was stumped by a statement I got from my insurance company on the charges for the Implana. I am hardly ever stumped anymore by insurance craziness. Turns out there is this new-fangled thingy that is "in network but tier 2" nonsense. You know it's nonsense when the rep on the phone totally agrees with you that it should have been "in network tier 1" whatever the heck that is. Shows me not to be all "ladeedah I work in insurance this will be covered 100% I don't have to call ahead ladeedah".

CALL AHEAD TO YOUR INSURANCE PEOPLE IF YOU ARE GETTING A MEDICAL PROCEDURE DONE!

I have been put in my place.


No comments: