Friday, June 5, 2009

Overhwelmingly happy

I finally found Beth Rose this week. I've been looking for this girl for so long, I'd really given up. She was part of the 3 Musketteers of my bff's in our senior year of high school, and one of the only people from high school that i've missed. I finally found her on facebook yesterday and today we spent 2 hrs chatting. I can't tell you how happy I am to have heard from her.
Weirdness tho. The last time I laid eyes on her we were innocent crushy high school girls. She has 2 kids, is divorced, etc. I've never thought about how much I've changed since then, but it really hit me talking to her. We've changed, gone thru life, but shit we're still the same. We both even still have the same haircuts as high school. Chatting with her has made me both feel my age and feel younger at the same time. I seriously wanted to get in the car and go drive to Milwaukee right now and go write things that seem to have great meaning on your bedroom wall in marker.
Miss the crap out of you Beth. So happy to have talked to you today.

No comments: