Tuesday, June 23, 2009

um.... where are the shoes?

So I came home today and right by the back door there is a rug that all the shoes are on. No shoes. Not a one. Kinda thought maybe a shoe bandit, but wasn't sure. Thought probably Eric instead. yep. Went upstairs and in our closet are all of the shoes. HIS are all nicely put away, MINE are all dumped on the floor in a heap. Not really sure what possessed him, but I'm sure it was a bizarre fit of cleaning that I don't understand, nor do I want to. So, the 4 pairs that I wear every week came back downstairs to the rug. Not sure if there will be a freak out about the shoes when he gets home, but seriously, I don't wear shoes in the house. I wear them outside. Which is why they are by the DOOR TO THE OUTSIDE. Not in the bedroom closet, I don't wear the shoes in there.

No comments: