Friday, October 9, 2009

Bees gone?

I think the bees might be gone. I shut the storm window that I think they were coming in from and none today. There was also a frost last night, so that might be it too.

Eric brought me home flowers last night, I haven't seen him since Monday, so the flowers were a lovely thing. He's been doing disgusting hours, working until 2 or 3 am, but I saw him this morning, but only for a few min. The clutch went out on his new car, so we have to get that fixed this weekend.

My yarn diet will be busted tomorrow, I have errands to run and Crafty Planet gave me another gift certificate for spending a hideous amount of $ there, and they have a coupon to celebrate their new baby, so how can I resist!

That's all the news for now, Dexter has new sparkly balls, so I got to type for a few secs.

No comments: