Thursday, October 1, 2009

When I'm over the flu...

When I'm over the flu remind me to tell you about the window salesman that came over. I thought he was coming for an insulation estimate....
I caught whatever the heck is going around. Running a temp of some sort off an on, chills, achy, generally quite on the miserable side. So miserable in fact that knitting cannot hold me. That's pretty miserable I tell ya
At least E is out in Vegas for the weekend, so he doesn't have to bear my miserable crabbiness that is me when sick. When I'm sick I want to be alone. I sleep, get up, wander around because I don't know what to do with myself, whine, then sleep more. then I whine because I can't sleep.
I haven't heard anything on the Big Insurance Company taking over our jobs, but will post if/when I do.

No comments: