Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A bit behind


I am a bit behind on the xmas knitting. In fact, I forgot all about it until this week. oops. Luckily, I have a few things started. The pic is Aunt Dana's Russian Boots Pattern from the knitting calander my Mom gave me a few years back. They are being knit in Queensland Khatmandu Aran, which I thought I loved but I don't. It's not that I don't LIKE it, I just don't love it. The color is awesome, but the texture is kinda cottony and a bit stiff to knit with. I do have just enough to finish the slippers, and they are going to my Grandma. They are too small for me, which is how I measure feet. Too small for me is Grandma, just right is Mom, too big is Eric or other men. I dare ya to call me a perfectionist.

In other news, I think Dexter is part pony.

No comments: