Sunday, September 28, 2008

Frogging turtleneck of doom

I have finally decided that the turtleneck of neverending ginormous doom is going to be frogged. There is a lot of yarn in that sweater. and though it may not be the best yarn, it is still yarn. And the sweater is awful. By the pics you can't tell just how huginormous it is. but it is. I thought for some reason to make the size medium. I know I'm not teeny, but I'm not huge, so I thought medium would be good. Nope. Baggy on DH, who is about 60 pounds heavier than me. And there was the problem with the neck. The problem with the neck that has shaped every problem with every neck I have had since. I tried that neck probably 15 times. Ripping, knitting, ripping, knitting, enough that the neck became a saggy messy holey atrocity.
So bye bye doom.
And I finished Breaking Dawn. I know some people were dissappointed with the ending, but I wasn't. A nice clean finish to a series that didn't leave everyone dead. Well, in the human sense of the word at least.

No comments: