Thursday, October 2, 2008

Addendum to turtleneck of doom

Apparently I am too good of a seamer for my own good. Turtleneck of doom was knit in 4 pieces, all seamed toghether. in order to frog, must un seam. Um, who would like to come to my house and help me figure out just what all those strands of yarn were for? And the knots? I am apparently the knotting queen. All I can say is that hopefully none of my other gifted knits will ever come unravelled with the apparent mastery of seaming and knotting I have.
I am seriously thinking about giving up. I have a lot of hours, about 4, into the frogging, and about 1 skein of yarn to show for it. Thats a lot of time > output. Thoughts are welcome.
I also rediscovered my love of reading. I can't believe it but really, I used to read every waking moment, and I haven't really completed a book that I LOVED in a long time, at least a year. The Twilight series, if nothing else, re-inspired me to find obsession-worthy books. I am currently reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Another teen book, but I like it because it is kinda Lord of the Flies meets survivor. The main character is quite a smart chicky. Another book on my list is The Reincarnationist by MJ Rose. From everything I've read, this will be right up my alley.
So, How exactly do I store the enourmojumbous amount of books and yarn I have? Ideas? (I already have one whole room, and DH has said we need a bathroom so I can't make that a closet)

No comments: