Thursday, December 25, 2008

Best Christmas Ever











This is so far the best Xmas ever. Just me and Eric and the cats, sleeping in, eating, drinking, presents, lots of free time. All of my favorite things.

I did get the Jordanna Paige knitting bag, will take pics later. Other wonderful goodies include a knitting help book from mom and a lovely sweater, a gorgeous window ornament, some books, a page a day calender of knitting stitches, a brand new Wally Lamb book a hand tied blanket from Leo, hand knit mittens from grandma for me and hand knit slippers for eric. I know I'm forgetting, but I got lots of wonderful presents from my favorite people. Except the cats. Cuz they don't have thumbs. They did help unwrap though, which was a hoot.
The next four days are just for me. Video store, liquor store, yarn store, knitting and sitting. Maybe even in that order. I am so happy right now I could implode.

Posting my favorite pics from this year, cuz I'm too lazy to take a new one.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: