Sunday, December 7, 2008

Great weekend for finishing things




This weekend I finished many things. So many that I am high on myself. Dancing in my pants happy.


I knitted Charlie's sweater (Sarahs' baby to be) in only 3 days and finished with about 3 feet of yarn to go. I only had one skein of this particular discontinued bought at a thrift store yarn, and prayed to the yarn goddess to let me finish. I had to knot a few strands together to get the seaming done, but it's done. And it's darn cute. It's the baby yoda pattern on ravelry.com.


I finished 2 mug cozies, one for grandpa and one for enrique. They are wrapped and ready to mail.


I finished moms shopping and all of that is wrapped and ready to mail.


Biggest thing of all I finished a pair of flannell pajama bottoms 3 years in the making for Eric. He's wearing them now. They fit. They were 3 years in the making because the first go round I seamed up the crotch instead of the legs. Had to sit and patiently rip seams. That got done today and after about an hour at the machine, he has pants.

No comments: