Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happiness is doing it yourself







Another Sunday spent painting a shelf. I needed one more shelf for the big wall above the futon, and hadn't been able to find the right one. I had to go to the post office yesterday, and there is a little used furniture store next to it. I've bought lots of things in there, including the blue ceramic cats. I found a cute shelf, but it was green. No worries. I have PAINT! Besides, it was only $30.



Spent the morning painting and letting it dry, then hung. Put my prettiest not in use yarn on it and voila! Another lovely addition. I might have to stop now, running out of wall space.



I did spend about 2 hrs yesterday cleaning the crafty room, vacumming (which Itchy thought was the best thing ever. ) Itchy attacked the attachment hose and hissed at it, and even though the vacuum is in the closet NOT IN USE OR ON he is still intermittently attacking and hissing at it. Quite funny. I even got out the 409 and cleaned the floor under and the wall behind the pooper box. (it was gross).



You get pics of the shelf and a bonus of my knitting helper.

No comments: