Sunday, August 3, 2008

Purged


Today I purged 3 full grocery bags full of clothes from my closet. only 3 items were Eric's. Yep. I totally decided on friday that no human being needs 2 closets and 4 drawers of clothes. Especially because I couldn't fit anything into any of them anymore and clean clothes just sat on top of the dresser. Really out of control, I know. I started in the craft closet because that's where I wanted to reclaim the most room. I needed to be able to stack more drawers in there. So everything went. I only saved 5 dresses and 2 skirts. then I went onto the bedroom. Mostly everthing hanging in the back went. About half the closet went. Really. Almost all the pants in the drawer went, some pajamas I don't wear, shorts in a size I have long since been able to even hope to be in one leg again, and tons of shirts that are just not neccessary to have. I got it all to a manageble point, still have tons of work shirts and pants, long sleeve tops and tees, jammies to last forever, and it all fits in the closet or the drawers, and I can even close the drawers.

Mind you, there is still a load in the washer, but I'm not perfect.

No comments: