Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 4

Took day 4 off. It is a sunday after all. Watched some movies and knit on my besotted scarf. After a few errors that only I can see, I am getting the hang of the pattern. Which is good, because the scarf will take forever to make. Tomorrow I work on sewing. The rest of the porch curtains need done, and Nicole from work gave me a curtain she needs hemmed. Also want to throw in some cat toys while I'm at it.
finished The Hunger Games, was a very good read. gave to amy to read next. hope she likes it.
Picked up The Reincarnationist and a knitting stitch dictionary today. The dictionary is for all the oddball blankets I'm working on. I have a lot of little dictionaries in all of the books I have, but not one big one. This one looked the best, and I had a 15% off and my 10% off barnes and noble membership. Seriously, for only $20 a year, this is the only membership I've found worth keeping. And if you know someone that doesn't have it, give it as a gift. You get 10% off everything, even sale stuff, all the time, even online. And you always get these coupons in the email/mail. Way worth it. I swear!

No comments: