Thursday, October 30, 2008

I cannot be held responsible for my actions











































It was the wool fumes. And she was a knitter. I was doomed from the start. I fell off the stash wagon right into her hands and dropped my money like it was going out of style. More like yarn was a limited commodity. Like the sheep had stopped producing.
But in my defense, it was all 50% off. I swear, I never had a chance.
Owner of the Yarn Garage went out of business and was selling her stash/store. All enourmously wonderful yarn at 50% off. I asked if I could write a check. they said yes, "if you spend more than X amount of money" um... got that covered in the first 5 min thank you very much.
Again, to be fair, none of the yarn I got have I found anywhere else. I only bought the most superfabulous yarn and I did buy in large quantities (umm.... that was supposed to be in my defense). Sweater quantities.... yea, sweaters.
Seriously though, I got all the yarn in the pics for the freaktastic price of only $130. Seriously. You all know yarn, this is alpaca, silk, cashmere, llama, and wool. none of that acrylic stuff. Even Itchy likes it all. I spread it all on the floor and he immediately decided the 100% llama was his favorite and took a big nap in the middle of it. No, I did not try to move him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Christmas came early in your house!