Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gutters done

Today was a busy day. It might not have been if my neighbors had not been busy, but they motivated me to get outside and get some stuff done. Raked the whole yard and learned that using a shovel to put the leaves in the garbage bag rocks. Got the gutters on the garage cleaned. Who knew that there was an entire ecosystem living in gutters? Whole trees with root systems were starting to grow! Could've planted those suckers. And it's disgusting. and smelly. Yuck. But it's done for now. Got about 15 bags full of yard crap out back now. I'm pooped. Just waiting for my pajamas to be done in the dryer and I will conk out on the couch with my knitting and a movie. I am on the second skein of Malabrigo for the besotted scarf. this scarf is awesome, but takes a lot of yarn because of the cables. Glad I'm using my most favorite yarn in the whole world, because that might suck if I wasn't. I'm not even close to bored with the scarf because the yarn is that awesome. The color is "sealing wax". If you've never knit with Malabrigo, really, come to my house. I have a whole section in my craft room just for my Malabrigo stash. You can feel it and be addicted. It is my favorite gift to give knitters. Hint hint.

No comments: