Monday, October 13, 2008

day 5

Today it rained a lot. All day. Wet and chilly. No outside work done. Did hire guy to install lights, will be done on tuesday. Got 2 last porch curtains and 1 curtain for Nicole done.
Word to the wise: trying to explain to hungry cats that you have to go to the store to get their food and continuously clawing at you doesn't help, doesn't work. You would have thought the darn things were starving. Came home w/ food, they ate, then promptly took a nap for 6 hrs. Buggers.
Tomorrow we get the lights done. I'm not going for much more than that as it is my lasdt day off. I have a movie to watch, knitting, and some good food around here still. Besides, I got way more accomplished in these last days than in the last year I think. Fence still isn't fixed though.

No comments: