Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rebellion

I know that I have to start the new set. I have the yarn. It's all on my desk. But when I looked at the yarn and contemplated where to start, I cried. I got a lump in my throat and wanted to throw up. I know I am getting paid for this set. It is not my coworkers fault. But seriously, 20 or so hours of work and needing to start over would make anyone want to throw up.
So instead I worked on my oddball acrylic pet snuggle, and then I got out my resolution #2. Redo my 1st sweater better. I am about halfway thru the back of the sweater, and I feel much better.
Because I am quite positive that if I had decided to work on the set this weekend, I might have chucked it across the room, stomped on it quite a few times, called it names that aren't fit for baby items, and burned the whole mess in my garage. Just to feel better.
I think we all win this way instead.

No comments: