Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another lesson learned

I swear to goodness that I will eventually see the positive in this situation, but right now I'm so steaming mad, angry, hurt, pissed, and all those other emotions that I just have to be those emotions for a while.
The "person" (because a not nice name was going to go there and it was not very clean at all)gave all of it back. The whole damn baby set and wants a refund. After everything, she gave it all back. I could go on and on and on and on and on about why this pisses me off so damn much, but the main point is that she came to me and wanted it, and now she doesn't and I can't get that damn time back. I lost all that time. I have things I want to do with that time that I lost that I spent on her and her damn ungrateful not even saying sorry ass that I wish I could take that time out of her ass right now.
Instead for now, I am going to take the cost of the materials out of her refund, and hope that I don't implode from anger. It's not enough, and it never will be, but it is all I can do.
Except think hate thoughts, which are abundant.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan,
That really stinks! I'm sorry you're in this position - I hate it when I've been made to feel such seething rage, so I feel for ya! You're right that you can't get back your time, but just think:
**you have a gift already to go if you need something for a baby shower.
**you can donate it to a hospital or another charity

That probably doesn't really help, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry you're feeling so bad about this. I can empathize with getting into projects that you don't necessarily want to take on, and then getting burned somehow in the process. I've had my share of that in the past couple of weeks myself. Live and Learn!

Mulderknitter said...

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments! You are right, I am probably just going to donate the whole lot. I appreciate knowing others have been in the same boat!

Tracie said...

OMG!!! I just saw this. I am SO SORRY!!!! That was a beautiful set!!! If I were you, keep it until you need it for another pregnant friend. I can't believe that someone would act that way. How RUDE!!!!

PS I am having computer problems and can't get onto KH....I still have the blanket I need to send to you..sorry.

Mulderknitter said...

No worries Tracie, I read you were having problems and have adjusted the acrylic snuggle to wait a bit for you.